commons-dev mailing list archives

From Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com>
Subject Configuration diff
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:17:24 GMT
Greetings,

I was just working on an issue for work and discovered that we really
needed a configuration diff.  Something that will compare key values
between two configurations.   The result would be an object that would tell
you all the differences for either configuration and perhaps a pretty
printer like the linux diff commmand does.

Is there such a thing already in configuration and does anyone else see
this as a useful item?

<http://like-like.xenei.com>