commons-dev mailing list archives

From Heinrich Bohne <heinrich.bo...@gmx.at>
Subject False coverage decrease accusations by Coveralls
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 08:38:04 GMT
So this is the second time this happens to me. I've submitted a pull
request ( https://github.com/apache/commons-numbers/pull/63 ), and the
Coveralls reports says that several existing lines have been uncovered,
which is a lie, because the lines purportedly "uncovered" were already
not covered in the master branch (specifically the method
BigFraction.toString(), and, in the class Fraction, some lines in
addSub(Fraction, boolean), toString(), zero(), one() and parse(String)).
Something should probably be done about this, but I don't know the right
place where to report this.