commons-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Neumann <marco.neum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graph status?
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2019 21:15:07 GMT
I highly recommend to take a look at the Apache Jena project for
inspiration here. It has a very mature graph representationat this point:

https://jena.apache.org/

https://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/jena/org/apache/jena/graph/Graph.html

give it try and make sure to post to users@jena.apache.org if you have any
questions