commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject [lang] Missing Javadocs
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 16:00:39 GMT
Hi All:

The following interfaces were added a while back without class-level
Javadoc:

org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiConsumer<O1, O2, T extends
Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiFunction<I1, I2, O, T extends
Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableBiPredicate<O1, O2, T extends
Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableCallable<O, T extends Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableConsumer<O, T extends Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableFunction<I, O, T extends
Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailablePredicate<O, T extends Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableRunnable<T extends Throwable>
org.apache.commons.lang3.Functions.FailableSupplier<O, T extends Throwable>

Would the original author, Jochen, or someone... chip in (again) please?

Gary