commons-dev mailing list archives

From Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com>
Subject New Sub-project Proposal.
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2019 18:45:31 GMT
Having spoken with several people at ApacheCon, I would like to see a
bloomfilter sub project.   I have code that is already under Apache License
that I am willing to contribute as the basis The goal of the sub-project
would be to produce a reference implementation that could be used by other
projects that desire to have use bloom filters and bloom filter based
collections.

Is there any objection to doing this?  Other than asking here, what is the
proper path to get a sub-project created,  What does the Commons PMC
require?

Any assistance and comments would be apprecieated.
Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>