commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] PR ready for VFS-686
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2019 21:02:43 GMT
Hi Woonsan,

I apologize for such a long delay in getting this PR integrated.

I've not looked at the actual PR in a long while but I can see an
interesting difference with master and this PR in Travis builds.

With master, all builds pass except Java 14-EA, that's Java 8, 11, 12, 13:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-vfs/builds/595659203

I think we can live with a failure on Java 14-EA for now.

With your PR, the only build that passes is Java 8:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-vfs/builds/598154725

All the other builds fail with the same error:

Can you see what is causing:

Tests run: 89, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.486
sec - in org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.zip.test.NestedZipTestCaseRunning
org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.zip.test.ParseXmlInZipTestCase
Tests run: 7, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.253
sec <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.zip.test.ParseXmlInZipTestCase
testResolveAndParseInvalidXml(org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.zip.test.ParseXmlInZipTestCase)
 Time elapsed: 0.153 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError	at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)	at
org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)	at
org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)	at
org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.zip.test.ParseXmlInZipTestCase.testResolveAndParseInvalidXml(ParseXmlInZipTestCase.java:108)

Can you see if this is fixable?

Thank you!

Gary