commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [beanutils] Towards 2.0?
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2019 13:10:27 GMT
Also toward 2.0, we need to collapse:

org.apache.commons.beanutils2.BeanUtilsBean
org.apache.commons.beanutils2.BeanUtilsBean2

and

org.apache.commons.beanutils2.ConvertUtilsBean
org.apache.commons.beanutils2.ConvertUtilsBean2

and probably add classes in org.apache.commons.beanutils2.converters for
URI, Path and UUID perhaps.

PRs welcome.

Gary