couchdb-couchapp mailing list archives

From "Johs. E" <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: IBM Cloudant - Support for Virtual Hosts Ending December 4, 2017
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:11:16 GMT
Martin,
if you are looking for a provider to manage your own servers that is a simpler than AWS, you
might want to consider Digital Ocean or (even faster) the Finnish https://www.upcloud.com/
johs

PS
Now since 1.7.1. has been released, maybe there is also a good reason to reactivate the couchapp
group a bit?
BTW, I have been using ermouths 1.6.1 image for a long while and that works fine:)