couchdb-couchapp mailing list archives

From Martin Broerse <i...@martinbroerse.com>
Subject IBM Cloudant - Support for Virtual Hosts Ending December 4, 2017
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 06:48:06 GMT
Hi,

More and more people deploy their Ember App direct to Cloudant / CouchDB
with ember-cli-deploy-couchdb. See: http://ember-cli-deploy.com/plugins/

But with the cloudant support for vhost ending December 4 it is not clear
how to enable short urls (See below). We are talking to IBM about it
because users who want a Progressive Web App direct from CouchDB need to go
to some short  URL.

For example the `bloggr.exmer.com`  vhost `
martinic.cloudant.com/bloggr/_design/myapp/_rewrite` enables the short url
https://bloggr.exmer.com and the cloudflare CDN used discards the
certificate mismatch.

Does anybody know how to get this short url function back after December 4.
Is there a similar service to consider to move all our customers to?

Thanks!

- Martin