crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle & Reviews
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:11:18 GMT
Eclipse style config added to the project (under the res directory).

I couldn't get maven integration to work (seems that it's not actively maintained), but that
doesn't seem all bad as the maven integration was apparently only on workspace level anyhow
(as opposed to being on project level).

The profile that I've set up has indentation of two spaces, max line length of 100, all the
rest is the default Eclipse settings.

- Gabriel