crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Tzolov <christian.tzo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle & Reviews
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 05:01:47 GMT
If the discussion is just about using the codestyle then the following
comments are irrelevant.

Waiving code quality tools (like Checkstyle , PMD or Findings) "manually"
as maven  pluggings is usually inefficient and inconsistent compared to
tools like: Jenkins + Sonar. Sonar integrates all important quality tools
out of the box, provides consistent metrics, reports and management.
Apache provides Jenkins not sure about Sonar?
Having said this I don't mind using either approach. It is the code that
matters and who is looking at it ;)
Cheers,
Chris