crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Iacoban <victor.iaco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: graduation/release schedule
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:36:58 GMT
Hey,

I'd like to mention my pain point.
In some places crunch API is too restrictive: package private classes or
missing constructors.

Would be nice if these decisions would get reviewed before graduation, just
in case there is crazy interest in Apache Crunch post graduation and ppl
start extending it.

Except this very nice job!

-- victor