I can't think of a great way to do it-- knowing exactly which record you're processing (in any kind of order) in a distributed processing job is always somewhat fraught. Gun to my head, I would do it in two phases:

1) Get the name of the FileSplit for the current task-- which can be retrieved, although we don't make it easy. You can do it via something like this from inside of a map-side DoFn:

InputSplit split = ((MapContext) getContext()).getInputSplit();
FileSplit baseSplit = (FileSplit) ((Supplier<InputSplit>) split).get();

The count up the number of records inside of each FileSplit. I'm not sure if you should disable combine files when you do this, but it seems like a good idea.

2) Create a new DoFn that takes the output of the previous job and uses it to determine exactly which record in order the currently processing record is, based on the sorted order of the FileSplit names and an internal counter that gets reset to zero for each new FileSplit.