ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject release plans?
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 16:24:23 GMT
So I've seen a number of changes recently that I thought weren't going to happen until the
3.0-incubating release: the switch to Maven, the renaming to org.apache.ctakes, etc.

So what's happening to the 2.6-incubating release? Are we just skipping that and going straight
to 3.0-incubating? I someone working on the 2.6-incubating in a branch?

FWIW, I'm happy to skip 2.6-incubating and just go straight to 3.0-incubating with all the
planned changes. I just hadn't heard any official plans in this direction…

Steve