ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 22:23:04 GMT
I see there was an INFRA JIRA issue opened for creating a cwiki but then
closed until we decide if we really want to go with Confluence.

I'm not sure I follow how INFRA-5185's description of having export
turned off in December will affect us.
I was assuming we would not export anything from an apache-hosted wiki
to anywhere else.
Did I misunderstand the point raised in INFRA-5185 or was someone
planning to export out of an apache-hosted wiki

I'm not a fan of the look of and the navigation through Confluence
pages. And I like the idea of flat files that moin uses rather than a
database but I'm no wiki engine expert.

I therefore suggest we go with moin.

-- James