ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:05:41 GMT
Hi Troy,
Sorry for the delayed response; was following up on the svn import item for this weekend.
But yes, I opened a request for a confluence wiki for us; but found out there were some limitation
such export and there were suggestions of moin, etc.  Since I'm not familiar with the differences
in the wikis, I would defer that to whoever is volunteering to work on it (feel free to reopen/comment
as you see fit).

Since we already have Apache CMS for our main page, perhaps we can even try to use that initially
(fairly easy to use and create mdtext pages).
There was a comment on cTAKES Jira and it seemed like a good idea to have even fresh look
at the current documentation.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-7