ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Apache Confluence wiki for documentation?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:58:35 GMT
Good points... I wonder if we could easily take an export/snapshot of the online .mdtext,html,wiki,
etc. version during build/release time.  If it seems reasonable, we could investigate creating
a script or maven goal to export from the content /site/ directory as an example (assuming
content is there; which is probably more important than the delivery mechanism at this point)?
Just throwing out the option...

My biggest pet peeve in the past with open software is that detailed technical documentation
never seems to be up-to-date with code that I end up just viewing the source anyway.  But
a simple/general end user guide, quick start examples, FAQ's/known gotchas, are always helpful.
My 1/2 cent- but I'll leave it up to the experts/volunteers in this realm...