ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Eclipse, Maven and JCasGen
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:06:01 GMT
Would one still be able to build from the command line via mvn install in the suggestion?

Alternatively, we could take the jcasgen goal out of the default and have users explicitly
call it?  Probably not the most ideal, but was just thinking of some simple alternatives.
[Not sure if everyone prefers Eclipse as their editor of choice]