ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: release plans?
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:11:14 GMT
I am working on 2.6-incubating, though I haven't made much progress in the last week due to
other commitments and also some time off.

I'll be building from SHARPn-cTAKES branch in the SVN on apache.org.
I have some late changes from the sf SVN to merge in yet, that had been made after the svn
dump was created.

2.6-incubating will not include package name updates or maven usage.  It will be very similar
to 2.5 but will include relation extraction and a few of the things that had been missing
from the type system like timeClass and some arguments, but not the new XxxxMention classes
such as DiseaseDisorderMention.

I will post the latest list of Jira issues planned to be included later today or tomorrow.

-- James Masanz