ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject location for SHARP Knowtator reader?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:54:18 GMT
Now that we've finally got the Apache repository working, I'd like to add the code for reading
Knowtator XML annotations into the UIMA type system. There are basically two pieces of this
code, a generic parser for reading Knowtator XML files, and an AnalysisEngine that reads the
Knowtator XML files created from the SHARP project and maps them to the cTAKES type system:

https://github.com/bethard/ctakes-temporal/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/knowtator/KnowtatorXMLParser.java
https://github.com/bethard/ctakes-temporal/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/sharp/ae/KnowtatorXMLReader.java

Where should these go? Maybe ctakes-core? The dependencies are only the ctakes-type-system
and JDOM.

Steve