ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Wu, Stephen T., Ph.D." <Wu.Step...@mayo.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES resources and the classpath
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 15:00:18 GMT
I tried it in two workspaces, the one I checked out from SVN, and another
where I did the "existing maven projects".

Unfortunately, I checked out through the SVN Repository View rather than
importing "existing maven project from SVN" -- I wasn't even aware that we
were using maven when I first checked out.

Would that do it?  Do I need to re-import for a few more hours? =P

stephen