ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Taposh D. Roy" <Taposh.D....@kp.org>
Subject Re: Ctakes is not thread safe
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:24:46 GMT
Please unsubscribe me.

Regards,

On 2/14/17, 1:46 AM, "shahid ashraf" <shahid@trialx.com> wrote:

    Caution: This email came from outside Kaiser Permanente. Do not open attachments or click
on links if you do not recognize the sender.

    Hi Alaa

    What is your use case, I assumed you need to increase performance of ctakes
    by leveraging multiple threads. In that case we can use UIMA CASPOOL which
    allows us to process ctakes via multiple threads.

    P.S. Ctakes is based on UIMA architecture.
    https://uima.apache.org/documentation.html

    --
    with Regards
    Shahid Ashraf

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited
from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank
you.