ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: UIMA 3.0.0
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 17:01:46 GMT
Hi Dave,

I haven't tried it.  I don't even know what major changes there may be ... Does anybody out
there know?  It would be great to test this before the upcoming ctakes release to see if ctakes
is fully compatible ...

Man oh man, we have a lot of testing to do before the release ... any help is greatly appreciated!
 There has been discussion on using a trello board and matrix (google doc?) to track pre-release
testing in the community.  Does anybody out there have another idea to help organize the effort?

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kincaid [mailto:kincaid.dave@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:36 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: UIMA 3.0.0

I see there is a new release of UIMA in the works and it's labeled as 3.0.0. That jump seems
to imply significant changes/updates. Is anyone in the ctakes community close enough to the
UIMA project to know if there is anything beneficial to ctakes in there? Has anyone been bold
enough to try ctakes with the newest version?

- Dave