ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Alaa al Barari <alaa.albar...@gmail.com>
Subject Parsing multiple documents at the same time.
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:39:55 GMT
Hi all,

I want to be able to parse multiple documents at the same time.  one member
here suggested below code :

 mAnalysisEngine = UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(specifier,3,0);

    //create CAS pool with 3 CAS instances
    jCasPool = new JCasPool(3, pipeline);

My problem is with the first line, I use

 aggregateBuilder = Pipeline.getAggregateBuilder();
 pipeline = aggregateBuilder.createAggregate();

how to tell the analysis engine to use multi threading  AE that will
   Accept 3 simultaneous requests , or does anyone have an example of
jcasPool with ctakes ?
--
Eng Alaa Al-Barari
phone 0599297470