ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Alaa al Barari <alaa.albar...@gmail.com>
Subject passing information through pipleline.process
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 08:39:30 GMT
Hi,

I have around 16 different schemes, and the way I see it through ctakes, it
gets the information for all schemes then filter the un wanted ones
afterwards, this is a performance concern for me, so I am trying to modify
ctakes to suite my needs.

can I override process(final JCas jcas)  if yes then where and how ?  its
from UIMA library right ? if not how can I pass an information like final
ConceptCode from pipeline.process to createConcepts, my createConcepts now
look like below :
createConcepts( final Collection<Long> cuiCodes, final ConceptCode
conceptCode) ?

--
Eng Alaa Al-Barari
phone 0599297470