ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Alaa al Barari <alaa.albar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ctakes is not thread safe
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:39:37 GMT
Thanks Shahid, basically I built a web service, that calls ctakes, the
issue is when 2 users call the service in parallel, ctakes cant handle both
of them because its not thread safe. any idea how to do that ?

regarding performance, how can I enhance it you have steps ? I am using
 below code which I suppose use UIMA, how can increase number of threads ?
cas = pipeline.newJCas();
jcas.setDocumentText(sentence.getCoveredText());
pipeline.process(jcas);

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Eng Alaa Al-Barari