ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Abramowitsch, Peter" <pabramowit...@hearst.com>
Subject Re: Ctakes relation extraction
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 18:19:10 GMT
There is another, more generic NLP engine,  StanfordCoreNLP which does
have more advanced CORel annotation capabilities, but it is not
specifically tuned to clinical concepts and relationships. So for
instance, causal relationships might be detected if expressed in standard
english, but certainly not by clinical acronyms.    But you might play
with it just to get a sense of what is possible in the open source space.

Regards,  Peter