ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Abramowitsch, Peter" <pabramowit...@hearst.com>
Subject Re: Ctakes relation extraction
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 04:25:30 GMT
Agree completely with Guergana.  The causality annotations reflect only
semantics.  In no way do they reflect "truth" for any given patient.
However, these relations can be used to acquire data for statistical
purposes - for instance to reveal that % of lipid panels that were
conducted to rule out xyz.

Peter