ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cTAKES as a dependency
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 13:24:49 GMT
Thanks so much, Guergana, and hello, everyone.

Yes, by all means --we encourage users of Apache projects to be added to
their "Used/Powered By" lists and use the "Powered By" logo as well.

There is no formal vetting process by ASF Marketing & Publicity; it's
actually up to each Apache project to decide how to best maintain their
user lists.

So back to you, Guergana: however the PMC updates their site content,
feel free to go ahead. Some projects have a specific process for site
updates (and assigned individuals with editing credentials), so I'd
start with the PMC to see how this can be done.

Warmest regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity