ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Gustafson <erin.gustaf...@northwestern.edu>
Subject Temporal module tests
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 20:21:39 GMT
Hi all,

I am interested in using the temporal extraction pipeline, and am running the included tests
to get a sense for how the module works. When running testPipeline within EventTimeRelationAnnotatorTest,
a number of null value warnings get logged to the console:

Null value found in Feature(<Time-Class->, <NULL>)?).

Despite the warning, it seems to successfully identify the time-event relation CONTAINS(2004,
diagnosed) from the text I'm feeding it (Example 2 from Lin et al 2016: In 2004 the patient
was diagnosed with ascending colon cancer).

Does anyone have insight into this warning?

Thanks,

Erin