ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: YTEX installation for 4.0
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 21:18:29 GMT
Hi Sean,

Thank you for the heads-up.

Is anybody out there a regular ytex user with confluence edit rights?

Thanks,
Steeltown Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Mullane, Sean *HS [mailto:SPM9R@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 4:54 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: YTEX installation for 4.0

First, thanks everyone for the new release! I am trying out 4.0 now. I see that the link (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_CTAKES_YTEX-2BInstallation&d=DwIFAg&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=WOUz6yoApgUkm4QZnhraNEutmbaLlc5wRC5tg05cwBw&s=jN8f0PpLOLT4DDafkc1Y3cNAAbDk_WskhYr_mmy_-8o&e=
 ) from several YTEX 4.0 pages to the YTEX install instructions still resolves to a YTEX 3.2
page. Does that mean that the install instructions have not changed for 4.0? There are still
some problems with that page(e.g. the resources download link is broken) so if the instructions
have not changed perhaps a 4.0 page could be created with a fix for that and an indication
that these are current for the new version.

Thanks,
Sean