ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Dligach, Dmitriy" <ddlig...@luc.edu>
Subject Re: Temporal module dictionary
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 16:49:53 GMT
Hi Erin,

Is it an option to use all events and then just post-process the output of temporal relation
extraction to include the events you are interested in? The temporal module may break if you
exclude some events.

Dima

> On May 11, 2017, at 11:44, Erin Gustafson <erin.gustafson@northwestern.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to use the temporal module to detect temporal relations involving events
specific to a phenotype. I've created a custom .bsv dictionary with a limited set of concepts
relevant to that phenotype, which I have used in the past as input to the dictionary look-up
algorithm. Now I'd like to try to use the same dictionary with the temporal module to limit
the extracted relations to those involving events of interest.

> Is it possible to do this? I've plugged my dictionary in to FullTemporalExtractionPipeline,
but the detected events still include concepts that fall outside my dictionary.