ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Kean Kaufmann <k...@recordsone.com>
Subject Re: cTAKES 4.0.0 Release
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 12:36:57 GMT
Belated congratulations and many thanks!
Swapped our cTAKES dependencies over to the new release on Friday and it
was practically seamless: only had to upgrade the HSQLDB resources.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Sivaram Arabandi, MD <
sivaram.arabandi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations to the entire cTAKES team for making this release happen!
>
> ______________________
> Sivaram Arabandi, MD, MS
>
> ONTOPRO
>
> W:  http://ontopro.com/
> Ph: 832.726.2322
>
> Think Semantics. Tame Silos.
>

> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Murali Minnah <mminnah@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Apache cTAKES team is pleased to announce the availability of the
> > 4.0.0 release.
> >
> > For the complete release notes, please visit
> > https://s.apache.org/ctakes-4.0.0-release-notes
> >
> > Apache clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System (cTAKES) is
> > an open-source natural language processing system for information
> > extraction from electronic medical record clinical free-text.
> >
> > The release can be downloaded from
> > http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.cgi
> >
> > For further information, please visit the project website at
> > http://ctakes.apache.org/
> >
> > -- The Apache cTAKES Team

*​Kean Kaufmann*
​NLP Developer

RecordsOne
  nSight Driven | *Priority. Clarity. Integrity. *

*mobile* |
​240-401-6131

*Twitter:  **@R1_RecordsOne*
*See us in Vegas @ ACDIS 2017 *
*See us in Los Angeles @ AHIMA 2017*

*Confidentiality Notice:  *This email, including any attachments is the
property of RecordsOne, LLC and is intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in error, then delete this
message.
*Mailing*:  10641 Airport Pulling Road, Suite 30 | Naples, FL 34109
*Main*:  239.451.6112

*Please consider the environmental impact before printing this email. *