ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas W Loehfelm <twloehf...@ucdavis.edu>
Subject Issues changing term consumer
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 19:30:28 GMT
I'm having trouble changing the DefaultTermConsumer to my preferred SemanticCleanupTermConsumer.

I followed the Dev install in Eclipse for cTAKES 4.0.

I'm referencing the cTAKES 4.0 Component Use Guide>Fast Dictionary Lookup>Most Precise
Terms Persistence, and I understand that I have to edit sno_rx_16ab.xml.

My issue is that as far as I can tell cTAKES is pulling that file from a JAR now rather than
from a separate file. The jar seems to be:
ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast>Maven Dependencies>ctakes-resources-sno_rx-4.0.0.jar which
contains org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.fast>sno_rx_16ab.xml.

Is the intention that I modify the contents of that jar? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance -

Tom