ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Gustafson <erin.gustaf...@northwestern.edu>
Subject RE: Temporal module dictionary
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 16:59:28 GMT
Correct!

-----Original Message-----
From: Finan, Sean [mailto:Sean.Finan@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:57 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: Temporal module dictionary

Hi Erin,

So, just to be clear, you changed line #110 in TemporalExtractionPipeline_ImplBase, the getFastPipeline()
method from:
    builder.add( DefaultJCasTermAnnotator.createAnnotatorDescription() );
to:
    builder.add( DefaultJCasTermAnnotator.createAnnotatorDescription( path/to/my/config.xml
) );

Is that correct?

Thanks,
Sean