ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Issues changing term consumer
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 20:18:32 GMT
Hi Tom,

After you perform a mvn compile there should be a copy of that file in the resources/ directory
under org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/

Let me  know if you don't  see it after performing a mvn compile as that would indicate a
bug.

Thanks,
Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas W Loehfelm [mailto:twloehfelm@ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 3:30 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Issues changing term consumer

I'm having trouble changing the DefaultTermConsumer to my preferred SemanticCleanupTermConsumer.

I followed the Dev install in Eclipse for cTAKES 4.0.

I'm referencing the cTAKES 4.0 Component Use Guide>Fast Dictionary Lookup>Most Precise
Terms Persistence, and I understand that I have to edit sno_rx_16ab.xml.

My issue is that as far as I can tell cTAKES is pulling that file from a JAR now rather than
from a separate file. The jar seems to be:
ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast>Maven Dependencies>ctakes-resources-sno_rx-4.0.0.jar which
contains org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.fast>sno_rx_16ab.xml.

Is the intention that I modify the contents of that jar? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance -

Tom