ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Gandhi.Natara...@arisglobal.com>
Subject RE: Custom Dictionary connected to mysql
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:53:11 GMT
Hi Chahal,

Looking at the error trace:
‘javax.servlet.ServletException,java.io.IOException
19 Dec 2017 17:56:01  INFO RequestMappingHandlerAdapter - Looking for @ControllerAdvice: WebApplicationContext
for namespace 'ctakes-rest-service-servlet'’

It looks like you are trying to mix match codes from both ctakes-rest-service and ctakes-web-rest
module I guess. Ctakes-rest-service module is obsolete now and request you to consider only
ctakes-web-rest module  in https://github.com/GoTeamEpsilon/ctakes-rest-service/tree/master/ctakes-web-rest

Regards,
Gandhi

From: Chahal Arora [mailto:chahal.arora@raxa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:20 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Custom Dictionary connected to mysql

Hi Gandhi,

With updated customDictionary.xml all errors were gone.

I am not sure about the schema of the tables used. I have taken reference from JdbcRareWordDictionary.java
- https://github.com/apache/ctakes/blob/trunk/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup2/dictionary/JdbcRareWordDictionary.java
 and JdbcConceptFactory.java -  https://github.com/apache/ctakes/blob/trunk/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup2/concept/JdbcConceptFactory.java

I am using the ctakes-rest-web server and getting all the annotation array as empty in the
result json.

Attached tomcat logs again.

Regards
Chahal Arora