ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Kumari,Puja" <Puja.Kuma...@cerner.com>
Subject Unable to understand the importance of attributes in IdentifiedAnnotations
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 07:01:35 GMT
Hi,
I am working on IdentifiedAnnotations in apache cTAKES and I am not able to  interpret the
meaning of the following attributes under IdentifiedAnnotations:
1.Uncertainty
2.History
3.Confidence
4.Discovery Techniques

What is the importance of these attributes?
How can we make use of these to make our work efficient?
Any suggestion / link to understand more would be helpful.

Thanks.
Puja Kumari
puja.kumari3@cerner.com<mailto:puja.kumari3@cerner.com>