ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Lamy <mmvp...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem using CPE and XMI Writer CAS Consumer
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 22:10:23 GMT
Hello guys,

I'm having problems running the CPE using a XMI Writer CAS Consumer.
However, it works with other consumers.

*Problem*

In the figure below, you can see my setup and the error I'm obtaining:

[image: Imagem inline 2]

*Logs*

Concerning logs, I'm obtaining this from Intellij:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException
at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initialize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:81)
at
org.apache.uima.impl.UIMAFramework_impl._produceCollectionProcessingEngine(UIMAFramework_impl.java:438)
at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceCollectionProcessingEngine(UIMAFramework.java:918)
at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.startProcessing(CpmPanel.java:573)
at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.access$000(CpmPanel.java:105)
at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel$1.run(CpmPanel.java:713)
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException
at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceIntegratedCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1093)
at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.getCasProcessors(CPEFactory.java:547)
at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.init(BaseCPMImpl.java:253)
at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.<init>(BaseCPMImpl.java:127)
at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initialize(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:73)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: The component XMI Writer CAS Consumer
cannot be created. (Thread Name: Thread-5)
... 10 more

*Attempted Solutions*

I only found one guy with the same problem as me. The solution proposed in
the thread, by Sean Finan, was to change the xml of my consumer
(__XmiWriterCasConsumer.xml), particularly the content of the tag
<implementationName>, from

 <implementationName>org.apache.ctakes.core.cc.XmiWriterCasConsumerCtakes</implementationName>

<implementationName>org.apache.uima.tools.components.XmiWriterCasConsumer</implementationName>

However, this didn't work. The error is exactly the same. I'm out of
ideas about what to do. I would like to have the report of CPE in XMI,
in order to read it with CVD. You can see the thread here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201701.mbox/%3C29cefd1fa1b44ce4a8dc92ec8b1cd882@CHEXMAIL1A.CHBOSTON.ORG%3E

*Result Expected*

Running the CPE process and have outputs as XMI files.

*Result Obtained*

Running the CPE results in an error, specifically for the consumer
__XMIWriterCasConsumer.

*Conclusion*

Do any of you guys had this problem before? Do you have a suggestion
about how can it be solved? Thanks a lot

Best regards,

Manuel