ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Gandhi.Natara...@arisglobal.com>
Subject RE: Unable to understand the importance of attributes in IdentifiedAnnotations
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 12:00:27 GMT
Try out this link - "https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+-+Assertion"

Regards,
Gandhi

-----Original Message-----
From: Kumari,Puja [mailto:Puja.Kumari3@cerner.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 3:11 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to understand the importance of attributes in IdentifiedAnnotations

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Krishnareddy but the link given says “page not found”. Any other
suggestions/links that you can share would be appreciable.

Thanks
Puja Kumari

On 1/4/18, 2:51 PM, "Krishnareddy" <krishnareddyn@kpmd.biz> wrote:

    Hi,

      You can find related information about these attributes in following link

    _*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcwiki.apache.org%2Fconfluence%2Fdisplay%2FCTAKES%2FcTAKES%2B4.0%2B-%2BAssertion*_&data=02%7C01%7CPuja.Kumari3%40cerner.com%7C738752ad0ee24b8bae6208d553547f25%7Cfbc493a80d244454a815f4ca58e8c09d%7C0%7C0%7C636506544740520408&sdata=TjBeskHtrWn8ycT16NaoDopB8bTX0SJTNfWMOG8%2B5fo%3D&reserved=0

    Thank You

    Krishna Reddy

    On Thursday 04 January 2018 12:31 PM, Kumari,Puja wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am working on IdentifiedAnnotations in apache cTAKES and I am not able to  interpret
the meaning of the following attributes under IdentifiedAnnotations:
    > 1.Uncertainty
    > 2.History
    > 3.Confidence
    > 4.Discovery Techniques
    >
    > What is the importance of these attributes?
    > How can we make use of these to make our work efficient?
    > Any suggestion / link to understand more would be helpful.
    >

    > Thanks.
    > Puja Kumari
    > puja.kumari3@cerner.com<mailto:puja.kumari3@cerner.com>
    >

    > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner
Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message
is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal,
or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use
of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee,
please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail
or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system
manager by email immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and against the law.