ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Sectionheadings are not coming properly [EXTERNAL]
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 15:43:02 GMT
Hi Kishore,

You should be able to find some examples of how to run multiple files in the ctakes-examples
module src/    There should be at least one example class that uses the AggregateBuilder and
has "Files" or "Directory" in the class name.

Otherwise you can implement your own annotator that performs your work starting with .indexCovered(..).
 That way you can try various pre-defined pipelines to see what gives you the best results.
  There should be at least one example annotator in ctakes-examples.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: kishore [mailto:kasaraneni.kishore@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 6:44 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sectionheadings are not coming properly [EXTERNAL]

Hi Sean,
            Thanks allot, as you mentioned I have document like this "SOCIAL HISTORY:  Patient
is reticent and withdrawn .". I removed eol($), now its working. I am able to read annotations
section wise.
            I have another question. Right now my code is like this
            String note = "Hello World!  I feel no pain.  My father takes aspirin.  My sister
might have a headache.";
            JCas jcas = JCasFactory.createJCas();
            jcas.setDocumentText(note);
            AggregateBuilder builder = new AggregateBuilder();
             builder.add..........
           SimplePipeline.runPipeline(jcas, builder.createAggregateDescription());
            Map<Segment,Collection<IdentifiedAnnoation>> annotationSections =

JCasUtil.indexCovered( jCas, Segment.class, IdentifiedAnnotation.class );

for ( Map.Entry<Segment,Collection<IdentifiedAnnotation>> entry :
annotationSections.entrySet() ){

---------

---------

}
          I am able to run this code for single document. can we run this for Multiple documents.
How can we get JCas object for each document to pass it for JCasUtil.indexCovered(....); Thank
you, Kishore.