ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: for sean, chenpei or james-masanz [EXTERNAL]
Date Thu, 31 May 2018 12:09:11 GMT
There shouldn't be any difference, but it looks like you may have found one.
From: Peter Abramowitsch <pabramowitsch@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:22 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: for sean, chenpei or james-masanz [EXTERNAL]

Just a quick question --  Is there any skew between the 4.0.0 binary
release and the 4.0.0 source fetched from SVN?   When I build a binary
distribution from the source, and then start to load up any piper file or
hard coded pipeline, I get the error below, and when I use the binary
distribution from the ctakes site it works fine.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayStoreException:
sun.reflect.annotation.EnumConstantNotPresentExceptionProxy
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseEnumArray(AnnotationParser.java:744)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseArray(AnnotationParser.java:533)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:355)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotation2(AnnotationParser.java:286)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations2(AnnotationParser.java:120)
    at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations(AnnotationParser.java:72)
    at java.lang.Class.createAnnotationData(Class.java:3513)
    at java.lang.Class.annotationData(Class.java:3502)
    at java.lang.Class.getAnnotation(Class.java:3407)
    at
org.apache.uima.fit.internal.ReflectionUtil.isAnnotationPresent(ReflectionUtil.java:168)
    at
org.apache.uima.fit.internal.ReflectionUtil.getInheritableAnnotation(ReflectionUtil.java:121)
    at
org.apache.uima.fit.factory.ResourceMetaDataFactory.configureResourceMetaData(ResourceMetaDataFactory.java:46)
    at
org.apache.uima.fit.factory.CollectionReaderFactory.createReaderDescription(CollectionReaderFactory.java:799)
    at
org.apache.uima.fit.factory.CollectionReaderFactory.createReaderDescription(CollectionReaderFactory.java:662)
    at
org.apache.uima.fit.factory.CollectionReaderFactory.createReaderDescription(CollectionReaderFactory.java:599)
    at
org.apache.uima.fit.factory.CollectionReaderFactory.createReaderDescription(CollectionReaderFactory.java:456)
    at
org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PipelineBuilder.reader(PipelineBuilder.java:96)

The sizes of the classes within some libraries seem different between the
distributed 4.0.0 jars and the ones I built from 4.0.0 source.