ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From santosh kadge <santosh...@gmail.com>
Subject ResourceInitializationexception Lvg dictionary: LvgCmdApi
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 10:32:53 GMT
Hi,

I am facing below issue

08 May 2018 15:57:16 ERROR ProcessLinesClinicalRunner - There is no
resource satisfying the required resource dependency with key "LvgCmdApi".
(Descriptor: <unknown>)

in  ProcessLinesClinicalRunner  I am using piper file to use lvg dictionary
by smiply adding
// Default fast dictionary lookup
add LvgAnnotator

I am making this change in Dictionarysubpiper.piper file

My requirement is to pass text records in a file and get corresponding
CUI's for each line.
I am achieving this task by using  ProcessLinesClinicalRunner but currently
by default its using fast dictionary(sample dictionary)

I want to use LVG dictionary for this task.

It would be really great if you guys can help me out with this problem

Regards,
Santosh