ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Abramowitsch <pabramowit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Apached cTakes
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 04:33:33 GMT
That exception is often the sign that it doesn't see your umls username and
password.  You need to give it through the environment, via a Piper file if
you're using it, or directly in the XML descriptor for the dictionary
lookup.   Check in the user guide for help.  Or exclude the lookup
altogether.