ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Zakir Saifi <zakir.sa...@raxa.com>
Subject Batching Queries in Ctakes Web Rest
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 10:52:36 GMT
I am using ctakesRestService to process unstructured clinical text. I have
a long list of records which I want to be structured. On average Ctakes
service for me is taking 3.6 seconds to process a record. I want to *batch
this process* in order to reduce time. Is there any way in which I can sent
number of queries to the ctakes web rest service in batch and get the
appropriate result from it. My Ctakes version is 4.0.1. I have also changed
the default piper file and added other annotators for extracting more
information like BackwardsTimeAnnotator, DocTimeRelAnnotator etc.
‚Äč