ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Gandhi.Natara...@arisglobal.com>
Subject RE: Batching Queries in Ctakes Web Rest
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 16:02:32 GMT
Even if you send it in batch, the processing will be sequential I guess. You may have to run
multiple instances of REST service to process huge volume of records.

Regards,
Gandhi

-----Original Message-----
From: Zakir Saifi [mailto:zakir.saifi@raxa.com]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 4:23 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Batching Queries in Ctakes Web Rest

I am using ctakesRestService to process unstructured clinical text. I have a long list of
records which I want to be structured. On average Ctakes service for me is taking 3.6 seconds
to process a record. I want to *batch this process* in order to reduce time. Is there any
way in which I can sent number of queries to the ctakes web rest service in batch and get
the appropriate result from it. My Ctakes version is 4.0.1. I have also changed the default
piper file and added other annotators for extracting more information like BackwardsTimeAnnotator,
DocTimeRelAnnotator etc.
‚Äč
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system
manager by email immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and against the law.