ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Gandhi.Natara...@arisglobal.com>
Subject RE: issues with line endings
Date Sat, 05 May 2018 07:38:07 GMT
Hi Tim,

Though I'm not an expert in git, I guess there is a setting to turn off this feature of auto
correcting line endings in git-svn.

Just have a look at this link - https://dzone.com/articles/git-showing-file-modified-even
and see if it helps.

Regards,
Gandhi

-----Original Message-----
From: Miller, Timothy [mailto:Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2018 2:25 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: issues with line endings

I'm trying to use git-svn to do ctakes development but it has this weird issue where it auto
"fixes" line endings (mainly in -ytex*
modules) to be LF from CRLF. So it won't let me pull until I've checked in those changes.
And because it's automatic I can't clean my local copy (if I try they just show up again,
it's like trying to strangle a ghost). Anyways, should we just to a brute force commit of
all files to LF endings?
Tim
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system
manager by email immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and against the law.