ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Gandhi.Natara...@arisglobal.com>
Subject RE: Query on ctakes
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 17:55:56 GMT
Hi,

As far as I know, there is no annotations available in cTAKES to extract person specific details
as I checked with Sean earlier. May be he can elaborate more on this.

Regards,
Gandhi

-----Original Message-----
From: IBIL Global [mailto:ibilglobal2@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2018 10:50 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Query on ctakes

Hi Sean,

We are currently working on ctakes. while checking the output from ctakes we are not able
to get annotations for journal details,author details,reporter details and patient details.
Could you please let us know is there any annotations available for above details.

Thanks
ibil
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system
manager by email immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and against the law.