ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: ctake web service [EXTERNAL]
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 15:34:18 GMT
Assuming you meant me, I'm hosting on an ubuntu linux machine, and I'm using the hsql dictionary
instead of the mysql dictionary.
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Ferro <healthcare1111@gmail.com<mailto:Kathy%20Ferro%20%3chealthcare1111@gmail.com%3e>>
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: ctake web service [EXTERNAL]
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 22:57:22 -0500

Sean,

What machine do you hosting the WS and mysql on?  I am on window 10
server.  mySQL ini file looks fine.  I'm wondering window and mysql are not
being friend.

Thanks
Kathy

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:52 AM Miller, Timothy <
Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu>>
wrote:

I don't know what the solution was, but I leave my ctakes REST server
running basically full time and haven't seen time outs yet.
Tim