ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Kathy Ferro <healthcare1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctake web service [EXTERNAL]
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:06:41 GMT
I thought about creating a queue that acts as traffic cop.  Only the
traffic cop calls the WS.  I also want to test multiple WS running on
different port.  Traffic cop calls which every WS is available and keep
track of WS statuses.  With all this processing going, it might kill the
power for blocks.